B'buke Pose at Hotel G.P

Thanks to my Mr Right: Muhammad Faliq bin suhati...Coz of the willingness....bring me along with u to joint the "Majlis Berbuke Puasa" at the Grand Paragon Hotel....Thanks...Luv u....
Up there: My Mr Right...Love u....Huhuhuhuhuh....
With his Technician "Sabri ( Si Pemalu) and Haziq ( Redah ajer)..hihihihihi
love This Flower
Makanan ni...for 4 person....
My " Nasi ayam + Nasi Kerabu"
"My salad + Kerabu Mangga"....Ummmmmmmmmmmmm...SEDAP...
"My Dessert"
Thanks To Grand Paragon Hotel For The best dish.....
See U again.....

3 Responses to "B'buke Pose at Hotel G.P"

peah @ peps said...

sangat sedap....ok..jumpe time raya...

cha said...

beraya sakan.... tp jap je kan dh hbis raye ... tgk lauk2 tu mcm nk makan lg je... heee

Anonymous said...

I can't tell you how fast you will see results because it depends on how much you want to get rid of acne. Touching your chin frequently will transfer these germs and dirt to the chin area which may result in acne on chin. Extended hair can cause your physique pimples to get worse if you do not wash it typically, and make confident that it is genuinely cleanse.

Feel free to visit my blog; How to get rid of warts